Happy Palm Sunday Wishes 2017,
1. Palm Sunday is like a glimpse of Easter. It’s a little bit joyful after being somber during Lent.
2. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it .
3. May the spirit of this holy occasion, the warmth of the season make your heart bloom with joy & happiness, have a blessed palm sunday.
4. Palm Sunday’s thought; Life is full of ups and downs. Glorify God during the ups and fully trust in Him during the downs.
5. Have a blessed Palm Sunday. Remember a week before he was crucified like a criminal, he rode into the city a king.
6. When they drew near to Jerusalem and arrived at Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two of his disciples with these instructions.
7. The disciples went, as Jesus had instructed them, and they brought the donkey with its colt. Then they threw their cloaks on its back, and Jesus sat on them.
8. When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was disturbed. The people asked, “Who is this man?” And the crowd answered, “This is the Prophet Jesus from Nazareth of Galilee.”
10. “Have a blessed Palm Sunday. Remember a week before he was crucified like a criminal, he rode into the city a king.” -Unknown
11. Today, we remember not just Jesus’ entry in to Jerusalem in the past, but also his entry in the future.
12. Today is Palm Sunday, the sixth and last Sunday of Lent and beginning of Holy Week. It commemorates Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem.
13. Palm Sunday is like a glimpse of Easter. It’s a little bit joyful after being somber during Lent.
14. Today, palm sunday, we begin Holy Week. Send your prayers & petitions for Easter to the National Shrine of St. Jude.
15. You are saying all those people who show up on Palm Sunday, Easter and Christmas fly away in between those holy days?
16. Alleluia, how the people cheer
And palm leaves rustle as the king draws near.
17. Hey, King! Where’s your crown, where’s your Cadillac?
I’ve never seen a king before – on a donkey’s back.
18. “Our most dismaying failure is in the use of our knowledge of what human beings need in the way of bodily and spiritual nourishment. And I suspect that some of the guesses made by our ancestors are partly responsible for the starved bodies and spirits we see everywhere.”
19. Prohibition was better than no liquor at all.
20. “I know at last what I want to be when I grow up. When I grow up I want to be a little boy.”
The palm leaves are even replaced by Olive, Yew and willow etc.